Learn more about our different types of apartments, find price estimates, and see what’s included with the rent. You can also find out about availabilities and apply for our waiting list online!
Find out about our variety of space available for commercial businesses, and also find price estimates based on desired square footage for current space or for built-to-suit space. You can also submit an inquiry form online!
Locate and search the over 90 businesses currently located here on campus!
Last week was an exciting one for Southern Maine’s largest mixed-use development project. Two new leases were officially signed for the new Pepperell Center including Angelrox, a women’s clothing company, and a distillery. Angelrox has leased 5,000 square feet of space on the right side of the Pepperell Center. The space
One of North Dam Mill's many sought-after commercial spaces is now available for lease. This 512 sq foot space is perfect for an office, art studio, or gallery. Rent is $525 per month, and includes heat, electricity, and Internet connection. There are no common area cleaning fees, or any other
We are excited to announce that construction of 19 new Riverfront Apartments in Building 35 of North Dam Mill is now under way. Located directly on the Saco river, the 19 apartments will include 10 lofted units and 9 non-lofted units, ranging anywhere from 500 to 1,000 square feet. All units
This month's ArtWalk, June 27th from 5-8PM, will feature an Instagram "Get Framed" contest. By tagging themselves at specific venues throughout the ArtWalk, participants will have the opportunity to win a number of prizes. Participants will find a frame at each designated venue, take a picture with it, and post
Hyperlite Mountain Gear made its start in North Dam Mill, and remains on Campus with its most recent expansion. Its new location will be in the Pepperell Center. Hyperlite designs and manufactures premium, durable outdoor products for a range of activities. Following their mission to be the 'leaders in lightweight', they
The last week of May means the monthly Biddeford+Saco Art Walk, and North Dam Mill will of course be participating! The event, from 5-9PM, will be filled with art and entertainment. Click here for a map of the Art Walk. Check out these venues: Motorland Vintage America - 2 Main Street, Suite 37-101 Website |
- RT @MayorCasavant: Save #LincolnStreetClocktower Kickball tourn in #Biddeford. Sign up now for fun and a good cause. Sunday Aug 24. htt…
- 3 days ago
- RT @Maine_Art_Scene: Inaugural Biddeford Ball & Fashion Show from 7pm Sat, Aug 23 Bdg 13/Pepperell Mill Campus. http://t.co/S3rUGmuCYd http…
- 3 days ago
- RT @ckens1216: "Before I die" wall in down town biddeford #uneratrain14 http://t.co/LS9u5AGYK7
- 3 days ago
- This @PressHerald article really shows how much Biddeford is changing and how much our Campus has grown! http://t.co/E9kp9seHR6
- 7 days ago
- .@MaineToday just called #Biddeford the new #Portland. Read this article about @BandedHornBeer -- http://t.co/THTPNjIt3P
- 10 days ago