Learn more about our different types of apartments, find price estimates, and see what’s included with the rent. You can also find out about availabilities and apply for our waiting list online!
Find out about our variety of space available for commercial businesses, and also find price estimates based on desired square footage for current space or for built-to-suit space. You can also submit an inquiry form online!
Locate and search the over 90 businesses currently located here on campus!
It's no secret that there has been steady increase in business activity in the North Dam Mill portion of the Campus over the past few years. Even more recently, construction at the new Pepperell Center has continued the growth of the Pepperell Mill Campus. We've been extremely busy over the
Last week was an exciting one for Southern Maine’s largest mixed-use development project. Two new leases were officially signed for the new Pepperell Center including Angelrox, a women’s clothing company, and a distillery. Angelrox has leased 5,000 square feet of space on the right side of the Pepperell Center. The space
One of North Dam Mill's many sought-after commercial spaces is now available for lease. This 512 sq foot space is perfect for an office, art studio, or gallery. Rent is $525 per month, and includes heat, electricity, and Internet connection. There are no common area cleaning fees, or any other
We are excited to announce that construction of 19 new Riverfront Apartments in Building 35 of North Dam Mill is now under way. Located directly on the Saco river, the 19 apartments will include 10 lofted units and 9 non-lofted units, ranging anywhere from 500 to 1,000 square feet. All units
This month's ArtWalk, June 27th from 5-8PM, will feature an Instagram "Get Framed" contest. By tagging themselves at specific venues throughout the ArtWalk, participants will have the opportunity to win a number of prizes. Participants will find a frame at each designated venue, take a picture with it, and post
Hyperlite Mountain Gear made its start in North Dam Mill, and remains on Campus with its most recent expansion. Its new location will be in the Pepperell Center. Hyperlite designs and manufactures premium, durable outdoor products for a range of activities. Following their mission to be the 'leaders in lightweight', they
- Today we knocked out some brick to make way for the new glass façade and main entrance of the… http://t.co/04pGAwCrvI
- 2 days ago
- .@PortlandPie Joins the Pepperell Mill Campus. Read about it on our latest Pepperell Pulse: http://t.co/vmPZTEBN46 http://t.co/yKlePiDFpz
- 5 days ago
- RT @heartbiddeford: The crane is in place for the new pedestrian bridge to be dropped into place today. The pieces are here, ready to... ht…
- 7 days ago
- RT @SacoIsland: Biddeford-Saco walking bridge installed http://t.co/56g6GtNfze #Maine
- 7 days ago
- RT @RideRail: Take the train to Saco, Maine this weekend for Biddeford's Inaugural River Jam Festival, Sept. 26-28! http://t.co/6gJU4P4u1X
- 9 days ago